10 juli, 2006

Thank you Viktor Rydberg

France did not win the World Cup.
The headbutt from Zidane was really nice, but in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Since I will go away for one week now and not blog in a while I present some pictures from my adventures the last days.



This is me, newly awake in my summerhouse. My dear father decided to spexxa by taking a photo of me before I realize that it is morning.


My father also took a surpriseshot of Sigrid the Cat before "the divine hand" took 5 of her kids...


This is me with that röjsåg i was talking about earlier


It is a hard work, but someone has got to do it.


Since I have done a comeback at the internetcommunity Helgon, i decided to pose with the röjsåg so i can put the picture in my helgongalleri.


This is me now, half past three in the night, deciding to write a blog, when my father apperes with the camera.

Well well well, time to sleep a couple of hours. Tomorrow I go to Härnösand and then my sister gets on the train in Sundsvall. Then she goes to Stockholm and I go to Västerås.
Until next time, have fun, enjoy the summer. And make sure that if you meet any africans, tell them to visit my blog!


2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I would love to see you with your sawthing and your MegaMan costume.
YMCA......

Anna and Bjorn sa...

NISSE!!!!

ring mig, jag åker till bryssel på måndag och behöver mitt bank kort!!! var är du????