01 juli, 2006

Stariz goes to the spa...

Gören (Prenounced likte a swedish folksong) told me that the name Spa, which means something like "pay money to roll in mud, take a bath and eat healthy food", comes from a belgian town, called Spa. They also make water with bubbels (silly, but Chrille P likes it).

Yesterday i cleaned out my former room. Had a very short meeting with Sebastian, the former landlord and gave back the keys and got the securitydeposit back. Everything went fast and smooth.
When I got back to the Anna&Lotta House I decided to not be social. It struck me that the last two weeks I haven´t really had a calm and quite night alone.
So first I take a long bath with good music to keep me company.
Then I see a couple of episodes of Oz, the best televisionseries.
Then I eat all Lotta and Annas salad before it gets old.
Then I fall asleep...

Now, 15 hours later, I´m awake, full with energy...
Come to Anna and Lottas spa, it´s free and fun!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

NISSENISSENISSE!!! Imorron kommer vi och hamtar dig!! WEY!! Lang resa i baksatet med storasyster, precis vad du onskat va?!! :-D

Anonym sa...

Hej igen. Kolla pa gatufesten.se och pa program, pa bilden... Nan du kanner??!

Skaru me forresten, pa gatufesten alltsa...??