23 juli, 2006

Let´s get down to buissniss

Tomorrow is one of those days that you do stuff on.
At 7 in the morning the blacksmith (called svarte Petter) will open and he will have a client right away. I hope he knows how to make what i want. ALl you Nilslovers out there can guess that it is a pole he will make. I hope he can put rubber on it too. Then i won´t be completly out of shape in september.

I will also go to the bank (ANNA MAILA SIFFROR, ANNARS GISSAR JAG!)

Next weekend I will probably be in Näsåker, the show with Elias is probably called off. But I will go to näsåker anyway, just becuse it is a wonderful place to spend the summer and there is always something to do for the best festival on the planet.
Urkult (for those who haven´t guessed it yet)

Eos has a party too.

0 kommentarer: