03 juli, 2006

The snow lies for the roof, there is now snow, it is too hot

Right now I am surrounded by foreigners. In the room to the left there is three french girls, (Sonja, her sister and Ann-Cathrine). In the room to the right is one finish girl, (Senja).
They are sleeping and preparing for a hard week of selections at the school. Just like Hege and Mattias and many others. I wish them all good luck and I hope that next years premiere annee will be a nice class...

Tomorrow (or later today) I will move in to my new apartement. I have a meeting at 4 o clock with the landlord. Before that I have to sneak into school and get all my stuff. Then my dear family will come during the day too. They have been travelling in circles around me for a couple of month now waiting for me to let them take me. But I have been too busy to be able to leave Brussels.

I start to hope that we atleast get to Leuven or something tomorrow, otherwise I might be trapped here in Brussels forever. And I really miss my dear homeland right now. As soon as I will get to Sweden i have to eat a hotdog with a trocadero. Unfortunatly the southern parts of Sweden don´t have as much trocadero as the civilised parts. And they speak skånska. But nothing can stop me now. Except dieing of boredom in a car in the sun in 2000 hours with only my family as company.

Out of a familychemistry perspective I think that putting us in a small space for 50 hours after beeing spread over the world for 6 month is a crazy experiment. My guess is that my dear MP3player will save me. I will probably fill it with George Carlin and sleeping music.

It will also be interesting to see how good their new car is, it is a Toyota Prius, a hybridcar.
Tonights bedtime prayer will sound a bit like this:

Dear father, who is in netherlands.
Please make it rain while we drive home
But not to much, then we might get vattenplaning
Please don´t wake me up unless it is food or something really interesting along the way
Please don´t bore me out when I´m restless in the car
Please don´t stress me before I am done in brussels
Please don´t put your seat to far back

May my name and my body be allowed to sit in the front seat for a while
May my batterys in my mp3player last long and strong
May my mother not complain that she thinks i have the volume to loud
May my sister be nice to me
May all the algrens bilar be divided through the words of Marx (behov, jag har inte ätit bilar på skitlänge!)
May all the roads not lead to Rom, atleast one of them can lead to Nyadal.
In the Mother, the father and the sisters name
Amen

1 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

'.... och Nisses omma moder fick nagot religiost i blicken, for det har hande pa den tiden da sommarlovet fortfarande firades tillsammans med alla barnen....

For ovrigt ska vi ga och bada nu, innan vi reser till Brusslet...