24 december, 2006

Happy X-Mas (War is over)

Christmas, the wonderful time of the year when all the family is gathered and eat and relax and remember that Jesus was born and Santa Claws likes rudolph.

Right now my mother is making Glögg for her and my father. Then they are gonna watch Donald Duck at 1500. I might stay here and watch something else instead, or I join them just to sit in the couch and see my father fall asleep and my mother get bored.
Sigrid the Cat is really cosy today and wants to share the spirit of X-mas.
Astrid the Cat is outside.

And my sister is working at OnOff in Stockholm, at the Kista Gallerian. If you read this Lisa, We miss you.

3 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

If/when you read this Nisse, I probably be on my way home! :) Miss you to!

Nils Wärmegård sa...

Hurra! Det blir jul i år också!!

Milqy Balboa sa...

What is this? It does not seem like in america because in amercia there is a luck for the 25th too, också. Is this some other place? I would like it to be like in America all the time.