12 december, 2006

Alarm X-Mas Episode thirteen - The Lucia and Poleepisode



Here it is ladys (and gentlemen). The act i did in the circusperformance "L'armes d'Eros" (Svensk titel; "Titta han gråter").

My personal comments is that it is short and that I have to little tricks in it. But I think you will enjoy it. In a couple of days I will put out the first poleact I did so you can see the progress.

Tonight I saw the new James Bondmovie. It was really good, I had high expectations but I was surprised that it were able to reach over them.

On my way to the cinema I saw a caraccident. A "biker" was hit by a smartcar. He passed out for a couple of minutes and then he woke up and started to pickup his bikeparts and he wanted to go home.

If I ever get hit by a car, I hope I get hit by a smartcar.

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Mä, Nils.... Vad är det för pålrörelser du gör precis i slutet??? Hm...

Nils Wärmegård sa...

Det kallas juckningar och är ett strålande sätt att hämta andan under pålnummer samtidigt som man väntar på att fyra sörlänningar skall öppna spännbanden (det kan ta ett tag...)

Tobias Grodmark (nä?) sa...

Nails Warmegaard. Your number wasn't x-mas. Your number wasn't a laughing stock. Your number wasn't bad at all. Have you ever thought about what makes a man? I think it is to take responsibility for your actions. Yes, Nils, responsibility for your whole existence. But what makes a tiger, like Gatsurimi? I think it is the stripes. The white stripes.

/Toblerone the fåne

ps. tell Paolo i think about him.

ps2. where do you reply to my comments?

Nils Wärmegård sa...

PS2: I reply to your comments orally, to bad that we are so far apart that you can´t hear me. Sometimes I reply to your comments to Sandra, I try to convince her to become you. We should be together like Slim Shady and Stan!